Where I walk the line between sanity and that something else that lingers at the walls of all of our minds.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
What it's like...
People always ask me what its like when I retreat. When I go away. This is how I feel. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to do anything. I want to be Comfortably Numb. But people tell me I have to perk up. Get ready for the "Show"... I guess the "Show" could be me being out in public. Or any interaction with those that don't know me. What's scary is when I realize that my parents don't understand me. They don't know me at all. They just smile, nod, and shrug their shoulders when it comes to what I do with my life, while criticizing it the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment