Have you ever felt alone? I know many have. But how any have felt alone in a room full of people? A couple less. Ok. How about in a room full of people who are supposedly your friends? Yeah. That's what I thought. Very few of you know my pain. My suffering. Me wanting to scream and cry and curl into a ball and hide from the world. My "friends" in the real don't understand me. They see someone who has learned to pretend to be normal to such a degree that my pain is undetectable. I can't goto parties, because I just sit in the corner and listen to conversations. I try to flirt, but ultimately fail. Some days I just wonder if I should ever leave my house ever again save for school and work? I don't like going out anymore.
Sometimes I think the only friends I have are online.
No comments:
Post a Comment