Friday, November 11, 2011

A Pleasant Truth

There's only one person who routinely reads this, so here's to you, my one "follower"? I came to a pleasent truth this morning. A really pleasant truth. That I should stop living for what could be, or what I believe "should be", and start living for the moment, and good things will come.

My life sucks right now. No, wait that's a lie. My life is pretty cool. I'm not homeless,  I've got a job, a computer, and some of the coolest friends in the world. About once a week I dress up in RIDICULOUS costumes and pretend to be vampires, or werewolves, or whatever.

Does my romantic life need work? Yes. Morgie understands. You understand. Now all that's left is what to do about Harley... but, C'est la vie. I decided to strap the manacles on, and I've got to figure out how to get them off, but I have a feeling it'll all work out. Being single, when it happens, is going to suck in the beginning, but its going to open new doors. I'm not going to look at a girl and say to myself "She's not her", or "What would ______ think?" because those that matter to me, don't mind. And those that would mind, they don't matter. I'm just going to be my own person.

Driving down the road at 4 o'clock in the morning, a song came on the radio. Fancy by Reba Macentire. And I realized I've got to get that locket. The one that says "To your own self be true". If I'm myself, then people are going to love me for who I am and what I do for them. If they want me to change BEFORE I'm ready to change, that's their problem.

And one more realization. I'm a sexy bitch. Observe.
See that? That's me being sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment